Private Parties & Team Building Cooking Events in Our Kitchens
– Use of space for 3 hours, hands-on cooking lesson, ingredients, use of aprons, electronic recipes, taxes and gratuity.
– We teach techniques and not just recipes so that you can apply them at home and hone your skills.
– Participants help prepare every part of the menu so you are aware of what is happening every step of the way.
– 15/20 minute Welcome Reception with complimentary nibbles. It is BYOB, glasses, water and ice are provided.
– 1.15 hour hands-on cooking and instruction
– 1.5 hour sit-down for 3 course dinner and goodbyes
You’ll be selecting items from our menu here.
Customize Your Event:
Keepsake aprons can be purchased at $25 each. Please inform us of your interest to add on aprons for your party!
A part of your menu can be done “Iron Chef” style! Your group will break into competing teams and each team will prepare a dish for judging and a platter for sampling by all guests. Each team receives a basket of “must use” ingredients and has access to basic pantry items (salt, pepper, vinegar, etc). The teams work together to create their dish idea, prepare the actual dish, plate for judges and then await to hear how they’ve done. Time provided for this exercise depends on what part of the menu is chosen by host, ranging from 30 minutes to 1.5 hours. Three judges are chosen in advance and cannot participate in the actual exercise as they will be judging plates based on appearance, cleanliness, taste and ability to work as a team.
We are proud to partner with local bartenders and mixologist providing high-end cocktail pairings and tastings utilizing fresh, seasonal ingredients!